Visit us

814 W. Francisco Blvd. San Rafael, CA 94901

This store is now closed!

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kids Book Club at MKC!

I looooooooove books. A lifetime of reading from books new and old, looking at pictures, studying concepts. I am a bibliophile and my kids are, too.

What better way to boost self-esteem than to offer a book to a child? It opens up their imagination, teaches them, encourages then to do more, read more. And so I thought....

KIDS BOOK CLUB!

A) Buy a book/s from our store (as of today, 2/16/12).

B) Read the book (alone or with someone's help for beginning readers).

C) Come in and let me know that you read and get 1/2 off a new book to read!

We'll also collect names for a 1x month book give-away! (will be beginning reader level or beyond, kid's choice from our shelves!).



Let's see how this goes. I am very excited, are you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment