Visit us

814 W. Francisco Blvd. San Rafael, CA 94901

This store is now closed!

Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

Heller's - A San Rafael children's store icon is closing

Heller's For Children - If you grew up in Marin you remember shopping at the two story white building as a kid and more recently for your own children. Yes, I bought my Chemin De Fer jeans there when I went to Davidson, and I went back many years later when my first son was born. Currently they sell for babies to toddlers: clothing, safety, furniture, books, strollers, carseats, and other new items.

They are closing the store. Please try to stop by their store at 514 Fourth Street, San Rafael, and check out their Closing Sale Prices and thank them for their years' of service to Marin families.



Please continue to support local small businesses. Most are locally owned and want to make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment