What are we taking on this coming Sunday? I'll tell ya! (Soon look for our acceptance of under 24 mos clothing!)
- ORGANIC items (any size clothing, toys, diapers, bedding, etc)
- Girls & Boys SIZE 5 & 6 Winter & Spring (shirts, pajamas, pants, fleece, vests, etc)
- Nursing tops
- Maternity sleepwear, jackets, belly bands
- Cribs (full or travel), Co-sleepers, Pack-n-plays and sheets for such
- Monitors, Baby Gates (tension style), Play Yards
- Bicycles, Tricycles, Helmets, Roller Skates, outdoor activity items, Wagons, Walkers
- ERGOBaby carriers, inserts, waist extenders
- Wrap style baby carriers (eg Maya)
- Safety Items (locks, harnesses, etc)
- Potties, Potty Training Books, Bath Seats
- Infant travel swings
- Cloth Diapering (all in ones, prefolded, covers, etc)
::Bring items in a bag you can leave at the store, paper works well.
::Make sure your full name is on the bag(s)
::Separate donations (stains, too worn, out of style, wrong season, wrong size, missing parts, etc) from items to consign
::Replace batteries (if the toy/item doesn't work we'll have to send it back with you)
::Wipe down items (if the items are dirty we'll have to send them back with you)
::Check for recalls!!
::We do NOT return clothing or shoes to you once they're in the system.
Lastly, thank you for all you bring (and buy)!!