We've got costumes in the window - Trick or Treat! Lots of cutie jack-o-lanterns, peas in pod, bumble bee, cats, Tigger, Pooh, Piglet and more. Most are 2T and under sizing, babies are just too cute when dress them up! We do have a few larger sizes for the children that want to pick their own costume.
We have replaced summer shorts and tanks with warm pants and long sleeves. Winter jackets, sweat suits, sweaters, flannel have been hung with care on our organized racks. As always we have footsie pajamas, sleep sacks, robes, bedding, games for game night, books for night night. Maternity now has more long sleeves, jeans and outerwear.
You may also drop off your donations at our store for local charities which provide for people in need:
Loved Twice accepts clothing 0-12 mos. Please wash, snap, button all items to save their volunteers time when packing.
Image for Success takes all sizes of clothing, books.
Marin Pregnancy Resource Center will take maternity clothing.
Project Night Night accepts LIKE NEW stuffed animals and blankets
**Here are some Marin Kids & Maternity Consignment points of interest**
- Check our website for what we're taking for consignment
- Review the Seller's Agreement (PDF file)
- Sunday is our only Drop Off Day
- Items need to be clean, in good condition, check for recalls before coming in
- Furniture must be assembled and functioning
- We do not return clothing or shoes for any reason; they are kept until sold
- We are closed Monday & Tuesday
- We sell gift certificates
- We create informative emails approximately twice monthly (Consignors automatically receive these unless requested not to. Customers can sign up at the store or online)