What's new? Every day is new, every drop off is new! Sometimes even business practices are new, updated to make sure everything runs smoothly.
NEW CONSIGNMENT PROCEDURES:
Due to the continued overwhelming response by consignors (new and old) dropping off marvelous items, we are going to accept drop offs on ONE DAY A WEEK - SUNDAYS.
After checking our website and calling in to see what we are able to currently accept, we welcome your drop offs from 10-6 every Sunday.
Prior to dropping don't forget:
- Use paper bags or diaper cases as containers
- Clothing has been washed, is folded
- Shoes have a match and have been wiped off
- Toys have been wiped off and have all parts included
- Books with pages and covers in tact
- Bedding has been washed
- Check for recalls on baby gear, wipe it down, make sure it works
- REPLACE batteries or check for corrosion, include power cords
- MAKE SURE YOUR NAME IS ON EACH BAG, BOX, LARGE ITEM
* We don't want to have to charge extra for cleaning or batteries. Please help us! *
We hope this new Drop Off Day will help us streamline our duties Wed-Sat, helping us set up the store as necessary, put our new items, and give each customer our full attention.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Have you had to make some adjustments in your life recently? Being at the store is an adjustment for me! I was a stay-at-home mom for 8 years (and that was an adjustment from working FT for many MANY years). I hope you find our store a fun place to be, exciting to browse all the new items in new displays. I am finding my niche in finding niches for all the fun stuff at the store. Melissa and I know that we'll never stop working towards what's best for everyone!