The denim display was fun, like a farmer's clothesline - shorts, jeans, shirts, dresses, hats. To me, denim is all weather wear thanks to Levi Strauss (the man!) There is no shortage of denim "style", you can dress up dark wash, dress down holey bottoms, put a button up shirt with 5 pocket or tee under overalls. Blue denim can be recycled into house insulation, now THAT'S a new way to wear it! Ok, denim is back on racks by size, hats are on the front table. We now present new and fresh...
Weekly window display: GREEN
- Green in patterns, solid green, "green" as in reuse. I think this fits our store perfectly this week!
Weekly clothing rack highlight: SUMMER MATERNITY
- Giving the moms-to-be (again?) a rack to browse for warm summer days. Following the green theme we'll have all the coolest styles in various shades of green as you first walk in the store. To your right will be our racks and racks of maternity wardrobes, from S/P to XXXL. Within this area you'll also find designer diaper bags (Fleurville, OiOi, Kate Spade, JuJuBe), Medela Breast Pumps, Nursing Companion books, nursing tops and bras, bottle sterilizers, wipe warmers, Boppys and covers, Heart-Beat Teddy Bear, and a short stack of jeans under $10!
Monthly highlight rack: DRESSY DRESSES, DANCE WEAR, BALLET SLIPPERS
NEW SECTION - Organic! All sizes children's clothing, bedding, and toys labeled "organic" will now always be in one place for easy browsing.
Our stock changes daily! New new stuff:
- Silver Cross pram in navy/cream, made in England
- Pottery Barn Cameron wood toy chest in honey
- 2 solid oak toddler chairs
- 1 Newco upholstered rocker chair (rockers removable)
- 1 Graco DOUBLE stroller frame
- infant bathtubs with net inserts, temp alert, folding
- Lelli Kelly shoes (NEW in select sizes)
- 2 Moby Wraps (both in terra cotta)
- Baby Einstein exersaucer
- Dora house with Diego house & accessories
- The First Years crib CD player with nightlight (NEW)
- Pampers Change-n-Go diaper pants w/slip ins (2 packs, size 4)
- Lotties complete organic cloth diaper system (from Denmark)
Ok, I'm off to change things around, keeping it fresh ;-)