Whenever someone asks how the store is doing I say "We're doing better every day." This is a literal response - sales keep topping themselves and yesterday was...our best day yet! It's so exciting to know we are still at the tip of the iceburg, that the word is continuing to spread, that we have new ideas and methods to work out as we grow. We welcome growing pains and appreciate everyone who contributes and supports the store!
We have received many, many positive comments and some constructive ideas from customers. We welcome all! At this time we are looking for those who would like to come in and provide informative discussions for our families. Do you have ideas, methods, items you'd like to share? Please call me to discuss at 415-456-4943 or email Stephanie@marinkidsconsignment.com
I am excited to be in the planning process for discussions on:
- Cloth Diapering
- Recycle Art for Kids
And we are very lucky to host This Little Piggy on the first Saturday of every month. The next date is Saturday, April 4, and from 10a-1p Shawna will be here to get hand and foot impressions in fine china clay so that you can preserve how small your babies are right now. For more information visit the website http://www.yourpiggyprints.com
We are planning something special for Mother's Day...stay tuned!
- HOURS 10a-6p Wed-Sun
- No appointment necessary for drop offs
- Check website for any drop off restrictions
- Check for recalls before bringing in items
- Check for bad batteries, dirt/food, stains
- Review contract on website
- We are a drop off location for Loved Twice http://www.lovedtwice.org
- We want furniture, toys, books, slings/carriers, strollers, bedding, shoes...and more!
Have a green day! Stephanie